- DA^2 Dataset: Toward Dexterity-Aware Dual-Arm Grasping. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters 7 (4), 2022, 8941--8948 mehr…
- Efficient Motion Planning Based on Kinodynamic Model for Quadruped Robots Following Persons in Confined Spaces. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics 26 (4), 2021, 1997-2006 mehr…
- FlowMOT: 3D Multi-Object Tracking by Scene Flow Association. arXiv preprint arXiv:2012.07541, 2020 mehr…
- PoseConvGRU: A Monocular Approach for Visual Ego-motion Estimation by Learning. Pattern Recognition 102, 2020, 107187 mehr…
- Semantic Graph Based Place Recognition for 3D Point Clouds. 2020 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), IEEE, 2020 mehr…
- PASS3D: Precise and Accelerated Semantic Segmentation for 3D Point Cloud. 2019 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), IEEE, 2019 mehr…
- Unsupervised Learning of Scene Flow Estimation Fusing with Local Rigidity. Proceedings of the Twenty-Eighth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, International Joint Conferences on Artificial Intelligence Organization, 2019 mehr…
- 3D vision
- Robotic grasping
- Object tracking
- Pose estimation
- 04/2021 - 10/2021: Research Intern at Tencent Robotics X, Tencent, Shenzhen, China.
- 04/2020 - 08/2020: Research Intern at Noah's Ark Lab, Huawei, Shanghai, China.
- 09/2018 - 06/2021: MSc affiliated with APRIL Lab at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China.
- 09/2014 - 07/2018: BEng in Automation at Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi' an,China.
Detailed CV can be found here.
- Reviewer for the International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA) .
- Reviewer for the International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) .
Currently have some crazy ideas about robotic grasping. If you are interested in this topic, which involves fascinating scene understanding and cool robotic arm operation, do not hesitate to email me. I work closely with Tencent Robotics X, so hardware availability is not an issue.
|2022 SS||Master's Thesis||ongoing||Trajectory Prediciton for Autonomous Driving||Dekai Zhu||TBD|