I am interested in Static Analysis by Abstract Interpretation and contribute to the static analyzer Goblint. I am a participant in the DFG RTG ConVeY.
Artifact Evaluation Committee - TACAS'22
For inquiries related to IN0003 Functional Programming and Verification, please do not email me directly, but only our shared mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IN0003 Functional Programming and Verification (Winter '21/'22, Summer '22)
- IN2227 Compiler Construction (Summer '20, Summer '21)
- Pratical Course: Static Analysis - Automated Bug Hunting and Beyond (Summer '21, Summer '22)
- Practial Course: Program Optimization with LLVM (Winter '20/'21, Summer '20)
If you are interested in doing a student thesis related to static analysis and Goblint, feel free to reach out. For more information on possible student topics see here.
|Bachelor's Theses ||Master's Theses |
- Increasing the Precision of the Static Analyzer Goblint by Loop Unrolling (Mireia Cano Pujol, 02/22)
- Towards an integration of Sarif into Goblint (Alexander Eichler, 10/21)
- A Continuous Integration and Testing Platform for the Static Analyzer Goblint (Andreas Ferrano, 04/21)
- Webtool to create and check canonical LR automata (Leo Fahrbach, 02/21, co-supervised with Dr. Michael Petter)
- Extending a Syntactic Search in C Source Code with Analysis Results from the Static Analyzer Goblint (Elias Brandstetter, 09/20)
- Extending a VS-Code Plugin for a LLVM-based Program Analyzer with a Mapping back to High Level Code (Benedikt Kehrein, 09/20)
- Comparison of Analyses in CIL and Goblint (Kerem Cakirer, 09/20)
- Syntactical Search in C Source Code (Olga Faddeenkov, 07/20)
- Implementing and Comparing Linear Relational Domains in the Static Analyzer Goblint (Martin Wehking, 05/22)
- Improved Abstract Domains for Structs in the Static Analyzer Goblint (Jakob Erzar, 10/21)
- Liveness Analysis of Multi-Threaded C with Posix Threads (Denis Grebennicov, 05/21)
- Implementation and Comparison of Precision of Various Abstract Domains in the Program Analyzer Goblint (Dymtro Yakymets, 11/20)
- Interactive Abstract Intepretation (Kerem Cakirer, 05/22)