- Human-Computer Interaction
- Mutlimodal User Interfaces
- Surgical Sonification
- Medical Augmented Reality
- since 09/2023: PhD in Computer Science at CAMP, TU Munich
- 09/21 - 09/23: Master in Design, Stanford University
- 10/17 - 04/20: Master in Industrial Design, TU Munich
visit LinkedIn for an extensive CV
- Outstanding Paper Award, MICCAI Workshop on Augmented Environments for Computer-Assisted Interventions (AE-CAI), 2022
Please visit Google Scholar for an up-to-date list of publications.
Reach out to me if you are interested in a Bachelor's or Master's Thesis on multimodal (e.g. audio-visual, audio-haptic) interface design for medical augmented reality or human perception modelling in surgical tasks. Please include a short statement of motivation and your CV.