Realtime Computer Graphics (IN0038, IN0039)
Both the lecture (IN0038) and the practical (IN0039) will be held in English. Please note that there will be online recordings until on-campus lectures are possible again. Check the course moodle for all information concerning this lecture.
Information to the exams and repetition exams will be announced later.
The practical Realtime Computer Graphics IN0039 will be held in groups of 20-25 participants. Each group will be supervised by one tutor. Registration for the tutor groups is via TUMonline. The groups are:
- Group 1, Monday, 14:00 - 16:00, German, on-campus
- Group 2, Tuesday, 10:00 - 12:00, English, online via Discord
- Group 4, Tuesday, 12:00 - 14:00, German, on-campus
- Group 6, Wednesday, 10:30 - 12:30, German, on-campus
- Group 7, Wednesday, 11:00 - 13:00, German, online via Discord
- Group 8, Thursday, 14:00 - 16:00, German, on-campus
Five out of six tutor groups will be held in German. We plan to hold some tutor groups on-site and some online. All further communication (announcements, tutor groups) is done via Discord (https://discord.gg/SPPhQYH3dd). You can fill out the survey link on Discord where you can say whether you prefer in-person or online tutorials. Depending on the demand, more tutor groups might be moved from in-person to online.
This year, the practical involves Java programming and GPU shader programming in a web-based shader tool. Assignments won't be graded and no bonus can be obtained. Exercises can be accessed via Moodle once registered for the practical.