- 3D Adversarial Augmentations for Robust Out-of-Domain Predictions. International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), 2023 more…
- 3D-VField: Adversarial Augmentation of Point Clouds for Domain Generalization in 3D Object Detection. IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2022 more…
Inactive: The user is not active in TUMonline anymore!
- Perception for Autonomous Driving
- 3D Object Detection & Tracking
- Sensor Fusion
- Adversarial Attacks
- Domain Generalization
Teaching assistant in the following courses:
- Summer 2022: Lab Course on Advanced Topics in 3D Computer Vision
- Summer 2022: Seminar on Recent Trends in 3D Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- Winter 2021/2022: Lab Course on 3D Computer Vision.
- Summer 2021: Seminar on Computer Vision and Deep Learning for Autonomous Driving.
- Winter 2020/2021: Seminar on Computer Vision and Deep Learning for Autonomous Driving.