Evin Pınar Örnek
M.Sc. Evin Pinar Örnek
Institute of Informatics
85748 Garching b. München
- June 2022 - 1 paper accepted at MICCAI!
- February 2022 - 1 paper accepted at IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters!
- September 2021 - Received Google research grant!
- September 2020 - 1 paper accepter at IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters!
- June 2020 - 1 paper accepted at CVPR Workshops - Learning with Limited Labels!
- 3D computer vision and deep learning
- Indoor scene understanding and representations
- Few-shot & zero-shot learning
- Monocular depth prediction
- 2020 - M.Sc. Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 2017 - B.Sc. Computer Engineering, Boğaziçi University, Istanbul, Türkiye
|2022 SS||Guided Research||ongoing||Part Instance Segmentation in Point Clouds||Marta Hasny|
|2021/22 WS/SS||Master's Thesis||ongoing||Dissecting 3D Capsule Networks||Dilara Gökay|
|2021/22 WS/SS||Master's Thesis||ongoing||Semantic Edits in the Latent Space of 3D GANs||Enis Simsar|
|2021/22 WS||Master's Thesis||completed||Comparing GNNs for 3D Semantic Scene Graphs||Fabiola Passini||github|
|2021/22 WS||Master's Thesis||completed||Realizing 3D Scene Graphs for Surgical Operating Rooms||Ege Özsoy (now Ph.D. student at CAMP)|
|2021 SS||Guided Research||completed||3D Capsule Networks for Rotation Invariancy||Dilara Gökay||github|
|2021 SS||Guided Research||completed||Occlusion Boundary Aware Monocular Depth Prediction||Enis Simsar||paper|
|2020/21 WS||Master's IDP||completed||3D Object Detection and Flow Estimation in Dynamic Surgical Enviroments||Dilara Gökay, Enis Simsar|
|2020/21 WS||Master's Thesis||completed||Towards Monocular Depth Prediction Benchmarking||Shristi Mudgal (now machine learning engineer)|
|2020/21 WS||Master's IDP||completed||Exploring 3D Scene Graphs for Surgical Operating Rooms||Ege Özsoy||paper|
Winter term 2021/22
|Praktikum on 3D Computer Vision (IN2106, IN4313)||PR||6|