CrESt - Collaborative Embedded Systems
January 2017 – October 2020
With the transition from classical embedded systems to networked, collaborative embedded systems, a wide range of new application possibilities for the industry is emerging. A company's ability to efficiently develop collaborative embedded systems of the highest quality will become a decisive competitive factor. At the same time, however, this transition also leads to a leap in the systems' complexity that needs to be considered. As a result, it is no longer necessary to consider individual embedded systems but rather collaborative embedded systems dynamically created at runtime. Since product success in the area of embedded systems is strongly determined by their quality, it is necessary to guarantee system quality despite the increasing complexity. Therefore it is essential to be able to control the complexity of collaborative embedded systems with efficient methods.
Our specific focus within the project:
1. Dynamics of collaborating in the open context of collaborative embedded systems
- Requirements for system architectures in dynamic and open context
- Methods for designing system architectures in dynamic and open context.
2. Procedures for validation and verification for collaborative embedded systems
- Requirements for validation and verification methods
- Methods for testing of collaborative embedded systems
- Conception of methods for runtime validation.
3. Function and functional properties for collaborative embedded systems
- Elicitation and evaluation of requirements for functional modelling in collaborative embedded systems
- Elicitation of models and methodologies of functional characteristics in collaborative embedded systems
- Exemplary application of the methodologies extracted in the previous step.
|Industry partners:||Acedemic partners:|
- Diego Marmsoler, Ana Petrovska: Runtime Verification for Dynamic Architectures. Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, 2020 mehr…
- Hayward, Alexander; Daun, Marian; Petrovska, Ana; Böhm, Wolfgang; Krajinski, Lisa; Fay, Alexander: Function Modeling for Collaborative Embedded Systems. In: Model-Based Engineering of Collaborative Embedded Systems. Springer International Publishing, 2020 mehr…
- Moncada, David Santiago Velasco; Schneider, Daniel; Petrovska, Ana; Laxman, Nishanth; Möhrle, Felix; Rothbauer, Stefan; Zeller, Marc; Koo, Chee Hung; Safdari, Samira: Dynamic Safety Certification for Collaborative Embedded Systems at Runtime. In: Model-Based Engineering of Collaborative Embedded Systems. Springer International Publishing, 2020 mehr…
- Alexander Hayward, Marian Daun, Wolfgang Böhm, Ana Petrovska, Lisa Krajinski, Alexander Fay: Modellierung von Funktionen in der Modellbasierten Entwicklung von Systemverbünden Kollaborierender Cyber-Physischer Systeme. EKA 2020 - Entwurf komplexer Automatisierungssysteme, 2020 mehr…
- Hildebrandt, Constantin; Bandyszak, Torsten; Petrovska, Ana; Laxman, Nishanth; Cioroaica, Emilia; Toersleff, Sebastian: EURECA: Epistemic Uncertainty Classification Scheme for Runtime Information Exchange in Collaborative System Groups. SICS Software-Intensive Cyber-Physical Systems, 2019 mehr…
- Marmsoler, Diego; Petrovska, Ana: Detecting Architectural Erosion using Runtime Verification. 12th Interaction and Concurrency Experience (ICE 2019), 2019 mehr…
- Petrovska, Ana; Grigoleit, Florian: Towards Context Modeling for Dynamic Collaborative Embedded Systems in Open Context. , Tenth International Workshop Modelling and Reasoning in Context (MRC). , 2018 mehr…
- Alexander Ludewig, Marian Daun, Ana Petrovska, Wolfgang Böhm, Alexander Fay: Requirements for modeling dynamic function networks for collaborative embedded systems. Workshops at Modellierung 2018, Modellierung in der Entwicklung von kollaborativen eingebetteten Systemen (MEKES), 2018 mehr…