Neural Networks have gained a lot of interest in the last few years. They are able to solve more and more problems, where even humans fail. Therefore, they are increasingly used also in safety-critical systems where it is of utmost importance that their behavior is correct.
Therefore, the research area of their verification is growing. In this seminar, we want to introduce recent topics in high-level conferences by reading and presenting recent publications.
- Language: English
- Pre-course meeting: 12.07.
- To be preferred in the matching, please send an email by 20.07 at 23:59:59. Checkout the slides for details.
- See the Slides of the pre-meeting for information on course structure and expectations.
- First meeting: 18.10.2023, 16:00, 03.09.014 (slides)
- Practice Talks: 29.11.2023, 16:00, 03.09.014