- Verification of fixpoint-algorithms with proof assistants such as Isabelle
- Language theoretic properties of graph extension grammars that are similar to hyperedge replacement grammars
- Optimization of compiler structures and designing of programming languages for quantum computing
- Y. Stade, ‘Language Theoretic Properties of Graph Extension Languages: An Investigation of Graph Extension Grammars with Context Matching and Logic’, Thesis, 2022. [pdf]
- S. Tilscher, Y. Stade, M. Schwarz, R. Vogler, and H. Seidl, ‘The Top-Down Solver—An Exercise in A2I’, in Challenges of Software Verification, V. Arceri, A. Cortesi, P. Ferrara, and M. Olliaro, Eds., in Intelligent Systems Reference Library, vol. 238. Singapore: Springer Nature Singapore, 2023, pp. 157–179. doi: 10.1007/978-981-19-9601-6_9.
- Y. Chen and Y. Stade, ‘Quantum Constant Propagation’, in Static Analysis, vol. 14284, M. V. Hermenegildo and J. F. Morales, Eds., in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 14284. , Cham: Springer Nature Switzerland, 2023, pp. 164–189. doi: 10.1007/978-3-031-44245-2_9.
- A. Elsharkawy et al., "Challenges in HPCQC Integration," 2023 IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE), Bellevue, WA, USA, 2023, pp. 405-406, doi: 10.1109/QCE57702.2023.10304.
If you are interested in any of my research areas, feel free to reach out to me. In my opinion, it is important that the topic fits you as a student and is of relevance for our research. Consequently, there is no list of available topics. Instead, we will find a suitable topic together in a short talk.
L. Bao, 'Implementing an Intermediate Representation for Quantum Computing based on MLIR', BA Thesis, 2023. [pdf]
J. Marin, 'Adaptation of Classical Optimizations to Hybrid Quantum-Classical Programs', MA Thesis, 2023. [pdf]
J. Zuchna, 'Efficient Implementation of Constant Propagation for Quantum Circuits', BA Thesis, 2023. [pdf]
D. Fouzri, 'Hardware-Dependent Visualization of Quantum Circuits', BA Thesis, 2023. [pdf]
A. Manucharyan, 'Demand-driven Entangling Weighted Decision Diagrams for Quantum Simulation', BA Thesis, 2023. [pdf]