Erik Lien Bolager, M.Sc.
Technical University of Munich
TUM School of CIT
Department of Computer Science
Office: MI 02.05.053
Mail: erik.bolager (at) tum.de
- Started my doctorate studies with Dr. Felix Dietrich in July 2022.
- Received M.Sc. in Data Science from University of Oslo in January 2022.
- Completed my Bachelor's degree in Informatics at University of Oslo in 2019.
- Originally from Kristiansand, Norway
- Mathematical foundations of AI.
- Convergence of neural networks, grasping a better understanding of when and how they work, through dynamical systems and operator theory.
- Operator theory in connection with deep learning, and in particular the Koopman operator and the Laplace-(Beltrami) operator.
- Sampling neural networks randomly.
- Probabilistic deep learning, in particular normalizing flows.
For publications, see Google Scholar