Markus Mühlhäußer, M. Sc.
Technical University of Munich
TUM School of CIT
Department of Computer Science
Office: MI 02.05.036
Mail: markus.muehlhaeusser (at) tum.de (German or English)
Office Hours: by arrangement
- Research Associate at Technical University Munich, Institute for Informatics, Chair for Scientific Computing in Computer Science, since 2023
- Researching performance algorithms for Molecular Dynamics Simulation.
- M.Sc. in Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), TUM, 2022
- Thesis on Computational Fluid Dynamics with OpenFOAM and preCICE
- B.Sc. in Nanotechnology, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, 2020
- Molecular Dynamics Simulations (in general)
- 3-body MD Simulations
- Auto-Tuning MD Simulations
If you are interested in a project (Bachelor's Thesis, Master's Thesis, IDP...) on the topic of Molecular Dynamics, please write me an email. Ideally, let me know about any experience you might have with Molecular Dynamics, Simulations, High Performance Computing or C++.
Most topics are about adding or exploring new ideas or features for our Software AutoPas.
Winter semester 2023/24
- Bachelorpraktikum: Molekulardynamic (Moodle)
- Numerical Algorithms for High Performance Computing tutorial (Moodle)