PhD / Postdoc
Currently there is no open PhD/postdoc position.
Other funding opportunities
You may also join our group with others scholarships. Please follow the application procedure described below, mention the scholarship that you are planning to apply and, if applicable, submit a research proposal.
Currently, we do not have any funded internship. You may join our group with others scholarships. Please follow the application procedure described below, mention the scholarship that you are planning to apply and, if applicable, submit a research proposal.
How to Apply?
Master / bachelor thesis
For students in TUM, send me an email if you are interested in writing your thesis on machine learning or learning theory. Please include details of your study program, department etc.
For others who want to write their thesis with our group, you need to have a supervisor in your host institute. If you are applying from outside Germany, please follow the application procedure for PhD applicants.
PhD, postdoc, internship
For PhD applicants, please note that we cannot hire students without a Masters degree.
Please send the following documents by email to Prof. Ghoshdastidar.
Single PDF file containing following details
- Letter explaining why you want to join our group (max 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae, including list of publications (if applicable)
- Contact details of two referees (link to homepage, email address). Please do not attach their reference letters to your application.
- Certificates of master and bachelor degrees, school leaving examination, and all transcript of records.
- A second PDF file containing one of your publications or latest thesis
We receive several emails and cannot respond to each of them. We do not respond to emails that have missing documents. If we find your application interesting, we will contact you within 3-4 weeks.