Samuel Newcome, M. Sc.
Technical University of Munich
Department of Informatics
Office: MI 02.05.036
Mail: samuel.newcome (at) tum.de
Office Hours: by arrangement
- Research Associate at Technical University Munich, Institute for Informatics, Chair for Scientific Computing in Computer Science, since 2022
- Focusing on Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- M.Sc. in Modern Applications in Mathematics, University of Bath, 2021
- Specialised in computational methods, mathematical modelling, and neural ODEs
- B.Sc. in Mathematical Sciences, University of Bath, 2020
- Molecular Dynamics
- High performance computing
- Neural ODEs
Feel free to drop me an email if you would me to supervise your thesis. Primarily, I am interested in supervising theses relating to molecular dynamics, but anything relating to my research interests could be suitable. A good place to look for potential thesis ideas is https://github.com/AutoPas/AutoPas/wiki/Project-Ideas, where there is a long list of potential projects relating to developing the AutoPas code.