|Phone: +49 (0) 89 289 - 17532|
|Office: Room 01.10.054 |
85748 Munich, Germany
|Hours: by arrangement|
I am a second year Ph.D. student at the DSS chair supervised by Professor Martin Bichler and a member of the DFG Research Training Group AdONE. My research interests lie mostly on the intersection of Theoretical Computer Science and Algorithmic Game Theory.
- since 2020: Ph.D. student, Chair of Desicion Sciences & Systems, TUM (Munich, Germany)
- 2018-2020: M.Sc. in Computer Science, Aarhus University (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (Athens, Greece)
- 2020: Teaching Assistant in Optimization, Aarhus University (Aarhus, Denmark)
- 2018-2020: Software Developper, LEGO (Billund, Denmark)
- 2017-2018: Research Intern, Inria (Sophia Antipolis, France)
- E. Batziou, K. A. Hansen, K. Høgh, Strong Approximate Consensus Halving and the Borsuk-Ulam Theorem, International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP), 24:1-24:20, 2021.
- Auction Theory and Market Design (IN2211) - WS21/22